Long Uptime

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Aug 10 12:40:13 GMT 2005

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Bob Bomar wrote:

> I have a machine that is about to turn 700 days
> uptime, and I have no plans on rebooting it any
> time soon.  I just wanted to see if there was
> any infomation from the machine that anybody
> wanted.

Well, I think there are enough people around with nnn days uptime (for
nnn > 500).
I myself can think of a handfull of internal machines with such an uptime.

In case you are interested in FreeBSD uptimes see for example:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-advocacy/2003-August/000225.html

PS:
In case this thread will continue please consider freebsd-chat or
freebsd-advocacy.