[patch] rc.d/tmp (silly mkdir usage)

diz at linuxpowered.com diz at linuxpowered.com
Tue Aug 2 05:58:05 GMT 2005

All the while I point to code example of this exact same usage being
deployed in the system already, and in the same exact situation. I see no
reason why you must bikeshed on this. Correctness is always correct,
despite established bad'ism, and in this case I am carefull to use an
already approved shell code commit even if that is bad, it is approved bad
or at least commited previously.

-Jon