PCI Programming

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Thu Apr 28 10:56:22 PDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 07:39:33PM +0200, Cole wrote:
> If anyone has any sample code or anything that I could read to proceed any further, it would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look at the man page in section 9 for pci. You should be able to find
most of what you need there. You should probably also look at one of the
simpler PCI drivers in the kernel tree to see how similar things are done
in FreeBSD land. Though it looks like the idiom you're trying to port may
not be needed (you can just match the IDs in your driver's probe or attach
routine, when the pci bus parent driver calls them through NEWBUS).

Regards,
BMS