Problem ssh to jail

Casper kl at os.lv
Sat Apr 23 13:19:59 PDT 2005

  Hi,

  I don`t know is I write to right mail list, but my problem is with
FreeBSD 5.4 RC3 just updated, not relised yet. I wanted to try it to set
up jail. I followed instrucion in man and in
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-doc/2004-June/004463.html
but still I can ssh to jail.
My set up:
~j/etc/rc.conf
sendmail_enable="NONE"
inetd_flags="-wW -a 192.168.10.1"
network_interfaces=""
rpcbind_enable="NO"
sshd_enable="YES"
inetd_enable="NO"
syslogd_flags="-ss"
usbd_enable="NO"
moused_enable="NO"
update_motd="NO"

~j/ssh/sshd_config
ListenAddress 192.168.10.1

resol.conf is ok etc.

I started with:
#!/bin/sh
jail /jail/mail mail 192.168.10.1 /bin/sh /etc/rc

and:
# jls
JID  IP Address      Hostname                      Path
1  192.168.10.1    mail                          /jail/mail

And host have normal internet ip.

somebody have idea what`s wrong or some bug in rc with jail?

thanks,

Casper

P.S. nsswitch.conf bug is still there, when you recompile src with
"NO_NIS= true".