MDELAY()

Dipjyoti Saikia dipjyoti.saikia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:16:18 PDT 2005

Hi,

DELAY() in FreeBSD uses a busy loop . I am looking for something like
sleep_on_timeout() call in Linux . (dont' want to waste the CPU cycles
by  DELAY'ing)

As I am pretty new to programming with Free BSD ,  can you help me
with  some details about equivalent implementation(wait queues etc) in
Free BSD .

---Dip