remote debugging question

Jerry Toung jtoung at arc.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 28 16:22:54 PDT 2004

Hi Greg,
thank you for all the feedback. The "set remotebaud 1" thing in my previous
email was a typo, I usually enter 9600.
So you're saying that I may have a communication problem. I would like to
point out that I can use "cu -l cuaa0 -s 9600" on both side and all is well.
What do you think could cause this communication issue? I will run another
cvsup soon. May be a bug in 6.0current for kgdb.

On Monday 27 September 2004 06:52 pm, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

> You'll need the sources as well, but that's the next problem, not the
> one you're experiencing.

as for the sources that I am supposed to transfer to B (the remote), are you
talking about /usr/src of A or /usr/obj of A or both? then mount_nfs?

My next option will be  firewire.
thank you,
Jerry