Runtime loading

db db at traceroute.dk
Thu Sep 9 08:04:12 PDT 2004

On Thursday 09 September 2004 16:43, Robert Dormer wrote:
> glib provides a facility for this, and should be even more platform
> portable....

Yes I know, but this is for security/lockdown, so I want it to compile/run
using that is in FreeBSD's base system. I'll try to think about portability
when writing the code, so that linux/solaris users can use lockdown with
minor modifications.

It is the keywords read from the configuration file I want to load at runtime,
so that users can write their own keywords and make it easier for me to
extend lockdown.

br
db