Linksys PCM200

Richard Schilling schilling at cognitiongroup.biz
Wed Nov 17 21:32:28 GMT 2004

Looks like there's a couple of versions of the card.  I have the PCM200
Version 2, whatever that means for the chipset.  Linksys tech support
thought it was the ADMtek chipset, but I suppose there could be a couple
different ADMtek chipsets available ... I'm waiting to hear back from
technical support. I've also sent in an e-mail to the people who wrote
the Linux driver.

It would be really nice to see, for each version of the card, what the
chipset is...

Richard Schilling