Mysql - Linuxthreads : Still needed?

Thordur Ivar B. thib at mi.is
Tue Nov 9 14:15:46 PST 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:53:08 +0100
"jesk" <jesk at killall.org> wrote:

> fbsd outperformed linux in the end of my tests. ;)
> dont forget to disable HTT, this will increase the performance of threading.

In my tests also. This is good. IMHO it's a great relief to get rid of
linuxthreds.

As pointed out in this link:
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=freebsd-current&m=109842492327954&w=2

I do not know wheter or not I'm using pthreads with or without process scope.
Any way for me to see if I'm or if I'm not ? ( There is way dohhh I just don't
know how ;) Anyways I will keep asking google.

PS:
I did not use super-smack. Just a quick hack ;)

--
Kv, thib[att]mi{dot}is

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
                -- Albert Einstein