Mysql - Linuxthreads : Still needed?

Thordur Ivar B. thib at mi.is
Mon Nov 8 11:13:47 PST 2004

It would be nice if you could post the resaults back to the list so other do not
have to go through these steps and maybe create an interesting disccusion about
the use of linuxthreads with MySQL or the "new" threading lib in fbsd.

I my self am about to embark on quest to upgrade my servers from 4.10 to
5.3-RELEASE and resault from a test like this would be greatly appriceated since
then I (and propably many others) will not have to duplicate the efforts.

Anyways, I could always run some tests to for comparisment.