how many IP aliases

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri May 28 19:06:24 PDT 2004

Ah I assumed u meant irc vhost "servers"
Still leaves there question why would each psync require a specific IP?
If the IRC network you connection to limits on connections per IP
e.g.  QuakeNet ( which all should do ). You just need to apply
for a trust for "X" connections and your all sorted. Using multiple
IP's for such a use would be totally wasteful.

    Steve