KVA space problems?

lost inferno bjohns123 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 09:12:14 PDT 2004

You know,  of all the responses i got... it seems yours is the most
technical and unbiased of the lot. Thank you for that. I wish everyone here
wasnt so jaded in their own oppinion.  as for the problem... From what you
wrote, the best idea would be to keep the mbuf limits ether at the defaults
or lower than the kva space?  and or to run a 5x or later release. The
reasoning for this is from an experiance i had a few months ago with a dual
xeon with HT sporaticly locking up under load.  I had hoped to move an old (
Free 4.8 ) onto the same hardware without hopfully having to reinstall.