FreeBSD book recommendation

Vlad GALU dudu at diaspar.rdsnet.ro
Fri May 21 14:47:07 PDT 2004

	I'd like to buy a book about FreeBSD kernel internals: data structures,
VM layout, reasons for various implementations, sort of a traver through
the sourcecode, along with explaining each design decision that has been
taken. I'm interested of improving both my personal experience and my
fellows'.
	Do you know any good titles ? Something that can be bought online with
price varying betweek $50-200.

	Thanks in advance for any pointers.

----
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.