Intel i8xx watchdog driver

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Fri Mar 12 12:31:22 PST 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 07:07:36PM -0600, Wm. Daryl Hawkins wrote:
> I would love to incorporate it in both source trees if possible.  Before
> it goes into current, I need to make some changes so that it will work
> with Poul-Henning Kamp's new watchdog driver model.  Hopefully, I'll get
> to work on that some tomorrow.  I'll release a new version for current
> as soon as it's ready.

Excellent, I was just going to suggest that.

On the subject of 'bits and bobs that hang off buses', Stacy Millions wrote
a driver for the FWH RNG, and Doug Ambrisko rolled some code to flash the
FWH on an i845 chipset if memory serves...

I am happy to look at your code once it fits better with what we currently
have providing I have time.

Good work
BMS