Intel i8xx watchdog driver

Wm. Daryl Hawkins dhawkins at tamu.edu
Thu Mar 11 17:10:29 PST 2004

I would love to incorporate it in both source trees if possible.  Before
it goes into current, I need to make some changes so that it will work
with Poul-Henning Kamp's new watchdog driver model.  Hopefully, I'll get
to work on that some tomorrow.  I'll release a new version for current
as soon as it's ready.

-- Daryl