old messages in periodic

Marek Denis marek at core.staszic.eu.org
Sun Jun 27 09:44:11 PDT 2004

Hi all,

	I've got strange problem. Well, every day I get an email as a result
of periodic ran every night from cron. I also set up a few weeks ago
postfix with mysql. First I tested postfix so I got a lot of errors from
postfix, but after that I set up it properly and now it works great. But
the problem is that, in my mails from periodic I get some errors like:

kernel log messages:
> postfix/trivial-rewrite[22192]: fatal:
> mysql:/usr/local/etc/postfix/mysql/transport.cf(0,100):
+table lookup problem

I've looked at my messages files and found  nothing ...some time ago
I also had been getting cut fragments from dmesg, although my uptime
was for example 20 days...

what can it be?

regards