suggestions ?

Saber ZRELLI zrelli at jaist.ac.jp
Wed Jun 2 15:34:35 GMT 2004

Hello Dear Seniors ,
i was looking for some interesting issue related to FreeBSD networking ,
to make it my master thesis , but i couldn't find such a topic ,
certainly because i'm not a FreeBSD expert ( but i will be =) ) ,
so could any member here , especially contributors , i'm sure you have
very rich ideas and cool stuff to offer ...

i was thinking about implementing Robust TCP/IP connections .. but
somebody told me that is not very consistent , and i think so also ,

this master thesis will take 1 year ...

Plz help .

MANY many thanks.

--
Saber ZRELLI.

Japana Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
School of Information Sience.
Katayama Lab
mail    : zrelli at jaist.ac.jp, saber_z at fastmail.fm
url     : www.jaist.ac.jp/~zrelli