freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Wed Jul 28 08:26:35 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 12:25:02AM +0900, Eitarou Kamo wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have a problem with my mail env.
>
> My problem is that suddenly some mails for
> "freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org"
> came to my mail client. What happened? I don't subscribe such a list.

GNATS is FreeBSD's problem report (PR) system.  freebsd-gnats-submit is
the address that PR's and followups to PR's should be sent to.  Either
you have filed a PR, or somebody has sent a follow-up message to one of
your PR's.  Alternatively, it could just be some spammer forging e-mail
addresses and choosing them at random.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at cnsys.bg    roam at FreeBSD.org
This sentence would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.