GEOM + Vinum

Lukas Ertl l.ertl at univie.ac.at
Tue Jan 20 05:51:18 PST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

> Lukas Ertl <l.ertl at univie.ac.at> writes:
> > following the recent discussion about GEOM and Vinum I wrote some
> > proof-of-concept code, or rather, I copy'n'pasted the necessary stuff for
> > a prototype.  Of course it's ugly, it's buggy, it's by far not complete,
> > but at least it understands the most basic setup: a volume with a single
> > plex and a single subdisk.
>
> This is great!

Thanks!

I was actually hoping to get a little more feedback, since I'm not so sure
if I'm going into the right direction, and I'd like to hear what people
say about it before I dive into hacking it more, and there was virtually
no feedback at all.

regards,
le

Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl at univie.ac.at
UNIX Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073
Vienna University Computer Center      Fax.:  (+43 1) 4277-9140
University of Vienna                   http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/