Future of RAIDFrame and Vinum (was: Future of RAIDFrame)

Soeren Straarup xride at x12.dk
Wed Jan 14 23:49:08 PST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
<cut>
</cut>

> I think for now the important thing is to get the people interested
> on this collected on a mail-alias, and for them to discuss how the
> can work together to make something happen.  After that, try to define
> "something" closer.

What about freebsd-vinum or freebsd-raid ?

<cut>
</cut>

Looks like something i might follow.
I got a disk array with 4 disks to test on btw, but that might not be that
needed.

Soeren Straarup   | aka OZ2DAK aka Xride
FreeBSD wannabe   | FreeBSD since 2.2.6-R
     If you see the light at the end of the tunnel,
      then make sure it is not a train..