Remote GDB online and kernel functions

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Mon Jan 12 05:07:37 PST 2004

Well, I'll look into that in GDB somewhen, when I have time if nobody
else has any idea...
I tried four functions from three different areas of the kernel, and
all crashed, so I didn't bother to try more...  But I'll try more
somewhen and see if I find functions which don't cause a panic...

  Thanks,
  -- Tom

--
  Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
  Web page:	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/