GEOM programming resources?

Martin Nilsson martin at gneto.com
Mon Jan 12 04:48:32 PST 2004

Poul-Henning, do you have a list of GEOM programming info available so
that one have something to start with for example to make Vinum
compatible with GEOM.

I read the GEOM manpage in 5.2, have looked at your webpage
(http://people.freebsd.org/~phk) and have found a paper and some slides.
Are there any more material available, I didn't find anything in the
arch-handbook which is where I expected to find a detailed overview.

The search function at FreeBSD.org comes up with a lot of hits but not
many seems useful for programming.

A list with links to emails etc about geom would be a nice addition to
your freeBSD homepage.

	/Martin