beastie boot menu, 4th (forth)

Patrick Gardella patrick at freebsd.org
Fri Jan 9 17:11:28 PST 2004

I go through the love/"why am I spending my time learning an obscure
language" kind of relationship. :)

If you want to buy books, good ones are:
http://www.forth.com/Content/Handbook/Handbook.html
http://www.forth.com/Content/fat/fat.html
You can get PDF versions if you download the trial version of Swift Forth.

Or you can pick up a few on Amazon.  Starting Forth is the classic intro
(by Leo Brodie)  Thinking Forth is the follow on.

Patrick