3 problems on my 5.2 server

db db at traceroute.dk
Fri Feb 13 10:36:54 PST 2004

Hi group

Hope someone can solve one or all of these problems.

1. I have downloaded all the source for 5.2 and buildworld, buildkernel,
installkernel, but when trying to installworld I get:
>>> Installing everything..
cd /usr/src; make -f Makefile.inc1 install
===> share/info
===> include
creating osreldate.h from newvers.sh
touch: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop in /usr/src/include.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

Problem 2:
My server is used by people all round the world, so what timezone should
I use? Currently it is running with danish time, but it is running way
to fast. I would guess twice as fast as it should be. Any ideas?

Problem 3:
Suddently I can't use 'adduser' to add users to the system. When trying
the program add "\n/sbin/nologin" after the user info to the passwd
files in/etc? I have also noticed that when adduser ask for a shell,
nologin is listed twice.

br
db