sources needed - msdosfs merge from darwin

Friedemann Becker Friedemann.Becker at student.uni-tuebingen.de
Sat Feb 7 12:59:57 PST 2004

Hello,

I want to take a look at the darwin msdosfs - merge is on the todo list.
I had trouble logging in to the cvs and wrote a mail to the
apple-support. I got an auto-answer containing:

> Q:  I've registered, but I can't login to CVS or the web site.  What's
> wrong?
> A:  We are currently experiencing intermittent failures during the login
> process.  We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.  Please
> keep trying and we apologize for the inconvenience.

So my question is,  has someone a copy of the msdosfs part of the darwin
kernel, so i could use it while waiting for the cvs to come up again...

And: has anyone begun to import the sources in question already? please
drop a short note, so i know what is already done.

greetings,
Friedemann