USB video?

David Gilbert dgilbert at dclg.ca
Thu Dec 16 21:00:58 PST 2004

Ok ... this is a wacky product.  Sometimes you end up with a cord that
just looks wrong ... two ends that shouldn't go together (like the X10
computer module I have --- it has a power "block" that plugs into the
wall and provides a phone jack.  Then there's a cable that goes phone
jack to serial --- that's just wrong.) .... similarly, USB2 to VGA is
just wrong:

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=1088606&sku=T26-1034&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=CANEM268

That all said, is there some standard for USB video and do we plan to
support it?

Dave.