rc.shutdown and jails

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 11 02:22:03 PST 2004

On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 12:44:12AM -0800, Julian Elischer wrote:
+> I think we should introduce an "init" process for jails..
+>
+> It would be responsible for all that the normal init is responsible for
+> except for being the default parent.. (some might argue for that too).
+> Sending it a particular signal would notify it to
+> send shutdown signals to all its compatriots in the jail etc.

I started to work on this in perforce: pjd_jailinit.