OpenCVS

Jordan Hubbard jkh at brierdr.com
Tue Dec 7 14:08:07 PST 2004

One might also ask the begged question, namely whether or not it makes
any sense to invest time and effort into a transition to just another
implementation of cvs vs investing it in moving to something else, like
SVN.  No, I'm really not trying to re-ignite the "should we move to
p4/svn/arch/...?" war, I'm simply saying it might be best to decide
here and now that should any SCM transition ever occur, it should only
be when the bang-for-buck factor reaches some significant threshold
over what's currently available now.

- Jordan