FreeSBIE 1.1 Release Announcement

Massimiliano Stucchi stucchi at willystudios.com
Wed Dec 8 02:01:38 PST 2004

On 071204, 18:52, Matteo Riondato wrote:
> Il giorno Mar, 07-12-2004 alle 17:22 +0200, Erik Udo ha scritto:
> > The last time i checked, FreeSBIE GUI
> > was not to my taste.
> >
> > -I rather use IceWM as my Window Manager, it is small and fast.
> > And still very usable. It's my only choise.
>
> Users can now choose between Xfce 4.2-rc and Fluxbox. Look at the
> screenshots:
> http://www.freesbie.org/?section=screenshot-en

I would like to also point out the FreeSBIE Manual, located at

http://www.freesbie.org/manual/

where we describe each environment you can choose, and the possibilities
offered by the FreeSBIE framework.

> > -The window manager was in some weird language,
> > i guess it was brasilian or italian.
>
> This issue was solved and now there is no special l10n.

Yes, that was an error carried by the first release.

Ciao !
--

Massimiliano Stucchi
WillyStudios.com