syscalls implementation

Mmaist mmaist at email.it
Thu Aug 26 09:44:31 PDT 2004

> You could overwrite sysent[SYS_kldload] to point to your own kldload
> function. After you do what you want to, you return what the original
> kldload returns. Meaning, call the original kldload and return it\'s
value.

> int (*orig_kldload)(struct thread *, struct kldload_args *) =
> sysent[SYS_kldload];
> int my_kldload(struct thread *, struct kldload_args *);
>
> int my_kldload(struct thread *td, struct kldload_args *uap)
> {
>     do_stuff_here();
>
>     return (*orig_kldload)(td, uap);
> }
>
> lattera

You didn\'t point the problem. kldload(2) accepts just one const char* and
the only one implementation I\'ve found of kldload(2) is int kldload(struct
thread *, struct kldload_args *), so I guess there could be kldload(const
char*) implementation in another file; where is?

thanks in advance

markus

 Sponsor:
 Incredibile offerta: 18 eccellenti vini Giordano + 7 gustose specialità
alimentari compreso un carrello dispensa o una batteria di pentole.

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2619&d=20040826