syscalls implementation

Shawn Webb shawnwebb at softhome.net
Thu Aug 26 08:56:32 PDT 2004

You could overwrite sysent[SYS_kldload] to point to your own kldload
function. After you do what you want to, you return what the original
kldload returns. Meaning, call the original kldload and return it's value.

int (*orig_kldload)(struct thread *, struct kldload_args *) =
sysent[SYS_kldload];
int my_kldload(struct thread *, struct kldload_args *);

int my_kldload(struct thread *td, struct kldload_args *uap)
{
    do_stuff_here();

    return (*orig_kldload)(td, uap);
}