Network interface RUNNING and UP flags

Coleman cokane at cokane.org
Mon Aug 9 13:47:48 PDT 2004

Here, I pushed that section of code up before the prior
mtx_unlock(&tp->tap_mtx) above it, then removed the splimp/splx calls.
Is this what you were referring to (attached)? Also, I noticed splx and
splimp are called in a number of other places in this driver, even under
-CURRENT. You want those out too? The patch is a patch on the original
-CURRENT version of the driver and not a patch to the previous patch I
received.

--
coleman kane