Proper code style regarding hexadecimal case

Coleman Kane zombyfork at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 12:43:52 PDT 2004

Typically, I have used the lowercase formatting. Much of the code I
work with has gone for the lowercase format as well. Typically setting
something to 0xFFFFFFFF reads like yelling and stands out in the
source, since keywords are all lowercase and most var/function names
are as well. As an aside, the #define macros usually stand out as all
of them are all-caps. I would suggest using the lowercase format.