killpower(UPS inverter shutdown)

Julian H. Stacey jhs at flat.berklix.net
Tue Apr 13 05:26:58 PDT 2004

Gregory Edigarov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If anyone have the working sources to killpower an USB UPS under
> FreeBSD please enlight me. I have APC RS 500, but an example for any
> other should also be ok. Thanks a lot in advance.

Tip:
Also try mail lists & web of the UPS ports on FreeBSD (4 when I counted,
a couple of year back,) inc. my favourite: /usr/ports/sysutils/nut
  --
  This is a developing project to monitor a large assortment of UPS hardware.
  Network communications are used so that multiple systems can monitor a

-
Julian Stacey.  Unix C & Net Services Consultant - Munich.  http://berklix.com
  Mail me in Ascii text/plain:   Html is dumped as Spam.
  Schnupftabak probieren:  Ihr Rauchen = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !
  		Surplus hardware	http://berklix.com/surplus/