nVidia nForce2 potential owners please read (take two)

Tony A, Fields tafields at ucla.edu
Mon Sep 29 12:44:22 PDT 2003

Thanks for your effort to get the nVidia folks to pony up the
documentation. I unfortunately purchased a system that has a motherboard
that uses the MCP2 network adapter chip set. I now have to rethink how I am
going to configure the system as a file server that straddles the
enterprise wide intranet and a local lab network while maintaining some
isolation between the two.

I am therefore signing your petition drive ( not for governator mind you).

Thanks,

Tony