USB keyboard thoughts.

David Gilbert dgilbert at dclg.ca
Sat Sep 27 08:57:05 PDT 2003

>>>>> "Dmitry" == Dmitry Morozovsky <marck at rinet.ru> writes:

Dmitry> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, David Gilbert wrote:
DG> I acquired my first motherboard that does not have ps/2 keyboard
DG> and mouse connectors on it this week.  It's a funny thing
DG> ... because a keyboard connector seems to be all it doesn't have.
DG> It has 6 ide channels, digital audio, firewire and 6 USB ports.

Dmitry> Out of curiosity, who is the vendor and what is model no?

I was going for cheap.  I found a Belkin keyboard at the local shop
for $28 Cdn.  I don't remember a model number on it, but other than
having both USB and ps/2 connectors, it was a fairly normal keyboard.

Actually... it sucks in one way.  I'm a fairly quick touch typist, but
I've never trained on an underwood.  This belkin seems to simulate the
underwood in that if you arn't careful enough to raise your fingers
off a key before pressing the next, you get extra characters on the
screen.

Dave.