port of NetBSD's audit-packages (and an update of pkg_install)

Jacques A. Vidrine nectar at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 17 11:50:43 PDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 07:55:18PM +0200, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to port NetBSD's security/audit-packages to FreeBSD. The system is
> described in:
>  <http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/pkgsrc/features.html#id2980060>

FYI, I'm working on something similar but different ;-) It should see
the light of day before the end of this month.  Normally I wouldn't
discourage such ports, but in this case we will be requiring package
maintainers to maintain a database, and There Can Be Only One.

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine   . NTT/Verio SME      . FreeBSD UNIX       . Heimdal
nectar at celabo.org . jvidrine at verio.net . nectar at freebsd.org . nectar at kth.se