FreeBSD on Intel Server Board SE7501WV2

Danny Braniss danny at cs.huji.ac.il
Fri Sep 12 04:43:25 PDT 2003

we have some 50 of these, all in intel boxes, SR-something.
80% are runing Mosix/Linux, the rest Freebsd 4.8 and 5.1
so far had few hardware problems, but they were all solved.
the bios is not realy for the weak-hearted but i've seen worse.
btw, i just installed 2 120GB disks and im getting around 60MGB/s for writing.
the onboard nics are RJ45, but maybe there is an option for fiber.
	danny
PS: the console redirect is different between BIOS vers.