Experimental FreeBSD and Linux kernel source cross reference web site

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 29 20:47:23 PST 2003

FYI, lxr's C parsing code appears to dislike some of our C constructs.  I
haven't had a chance to dig in much yet, but this is a warning that there
are some glitches (for example, kern_prot.c seems to be improperly parsed
in RELENG_4).  Also, the identifier database seems somewhat prone to
corruption if aborted part way through processing; the identifier database
for HEAD appears currently to be corrupted so I'm rebuilding it.  So if an
identifier search fails unexpectedly, or you notice that a C file is not
highlighted with cross-reference links for important identifiers, that's
probably why: try again in ten minutes.

robert at fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories