bsd.prog.mk

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Sun Oct 19 22:26:13 PDT 2003

On Monday 20 October 2003 01:39, T.M. Sommers wrote:
> Is /usr/share/mk/bsd.prog.mk intended for use by any old program, or
> should it only be used only for FreeBSD itself?   Obviously, using it
> would be less portable, but there are times when that does not matter.

We use it at work with fairly good results.

It IS portable since you can copy those makefiles and build pmake on your
destination machine :)

(I have done this on a Linux box trivially)

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5