CC swiper / Cash machine

Q q_dolan at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 15 17:21:04 PDT 2003

Interesting, documentation availability must depend on who you talk to,
or what country you live in. I too have been trying to source the
programming doco for an eftpos pinpad recently (an Ingenico device), and
it has so far been mostly fruitless.

Do you have any documentation for a similar device that you can forward
to me that might give me an idea of what such a protocol would normally
look like.

Seeya...Q