CAM suspend

Jia-Shiun Li jsli at mail2000.com.tw
Thu Oct 2 11:21:59 PDT 2003

Since the memory content will be kept across suspension,
I guess there is no need for da to take special care.
Just like what ad does.
The actual suspend/resume method is for ata-pci.

For hardware devices to come back to previous state,
the correct place may be in SCSI HBA driver like ahc, sym, etc.?

Jia-Shiun.