thread/process & memory management source code

Jay Sern Liew jay.liew at ml.freebsd.jaysern.org
Sat Nov 29 21:22:40 PST 2003

Can someone point to me the specific location in the FreeBSD kernel source
where the code for FreeBSD's thread/process & memory management are?

Specifically, where the dispatcher and scheduler is implemented,
what kind of scheduling algorithms(short term, long term) are used,
where the dynamic storage allocation algorithm is implemented(I'll try
to figure the algorithm used from the code), etc.

Any help'd be appreciated!