pge.c, its a power thing!

John strgout at unixjunkie.com
Mon Nov 17 23:19:12 PST 2003

Sooo.. is there any chance someone could take a look at this

http://www.seanadams.com/pge/pge.c

and tell me what needs to be done to port this, or maybe just
give me some pointers so i can spend the next year working on
this? :)
I think the big problem (well for me) will be converting this
from asm/io.h to something else. maybe ppi?

If you want to see what the end result is check this out..

http://www.seanadams.com/pge/

i found this on a mrtg mailing list after looking around for
something like what phk did to monitor his gas usage.