Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Sun Nov 16 02:52:31 PST 2003

On Sunday 16 November 2003 20:58, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > Is there any way to load a shared Linux library from a FreeBSD program?
>
> I don't think so.  With a bit of effort, you can compile your source
> as a Linux binary on FreeBSD.  This has been discussed a number of
> times in the past - see the mailing list archives.

Hmm, well I think you CAN do it - the flash wrapper (www/flashpluginwrapper)
does it.

There be dragons, voodoo etc..

Probably easier to write a wrapper linux program and talk to it over a pipe :)

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5