Preliminary gbde performance patchset

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri May 30 02:19:44 PDT 2003

>Stay out of it Pull, you have no poul with me and you know it.

I is so sad to see how you keep repeating this silly thing.

Do you expect that by repeating it we will suddenly "get it" and
fall in awe with your skills with words ?  I hate to think this is
the best you can do when you try to be funny, that would so pathetic.

That's almost as lame was the fact that you claim to speak for
"the community" and claim to know the truth, yet you dare not
use your own name, because you know we would laugh even harder
then.

As for you claim to have been a committer, or even that you have
code in the tree:  Yeah, right, and sell me the Eifel tower too.

There is one count where I will concede that the FreeBSD project
sucks: We have really lousy incompetent stupid boring trolls.

Poul-Henning