Preliminary gbde performance patchset

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri May 30 01:30:26 PDT 2003

>Stay out of it Pull, you have no poul with me and you know it.

Well, apart from the fact that it seems that I can tell vowels apart
a fair bit better than you, I clearly seem to have quite some pull
with you because you feel compelled to react to my emails to you.

Isn't it very depressing to be so lame that you cannot contribute
meaningfully to the project and have to resort to vent your frustration
over your own suckyness by trolling our mailing lists ?

It must be a real torture to be so weak that you can not even turn
your back on your big failure and get on with your life, but instead
be drawn again and again to vent your anger and display your lameness
for all the people who you most of all wanted to impress.

That dot-com thing really made a lot of failures like you think
they could fly, didn't it ?

If you weren't so lame, I could almost have felt pity for you.

Anyway: now please run along, be quiet and find something to play
with, and leave the grown ups around here to do their work.

Poul-Henning