pcic setup / wi0 timeout

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed May 28 18:58:39 PDT 2003

In message: <20030529034236.K22309-100000 at foem>
            Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx at webweaving.org> writes:
: Aye - it seems to think that no intpin is connected perhaps
:
: > Actually, I take it back.  5.1 won't help, but might make it easier to
: > diagnose.
:
: Thanks for the help sofar - I'll report if 5.1 gives some substancial
: change - but I guess for now I am stuck behind a BIOS to old.

Well, if you wanna do some progamming, I'd be willing to help you
program the interrupt router part on the bus.  I need to do something
similar for pc98 machines so I can use cardbus cards in my pc98
machine, so some generic framework wouldn't be wasted.  I've seen your
name a number of times, but can't recall if the context is that of a
programmer or not.

Warner