pcic setup / wi0 timeout

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed May 28 18:23:25 PDT 2003

OK.  You might have a little better luck with 5.1-BETA, or you might
not.  However, you might try http://people.freebsd.org/~msmith/pir.c
as root and tell me if it finds a $PIR table.  The boot verbose says
no, but I can't recall if 5.0-RELEASE printed it or not (I think it
does).

The Pentium 200MHz that you have is old enough that it may be a little
too old...

It also looks like pcibios_get_version() is returning 0, since I don't
see a line like
	pcibios: BIOS version 2.0
in the output.

However, I'd have expected to see
	pci_cfgintr: BIOS %x.%02x doesn't support interrupt routing
just before the
	pci_cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:17 INTA
line.

Actually, I take it back.  5.1 won't help, but might make it easier to
diagnose.

Warner