changing the ToS in IP Header

Ashish Kulkarni ashish at symonds.net
Mon May 26 12:20:48 PDT 2003

as I mentioned earlier, I want to do it for all outgoing packets on an
interface, not on per socket basis. I actually was hoping that somene
would provide me pointers to where I should look in the source (me being a
newcomer to BSD as such) to implement a sysctl that will allow me to
change the tos, eg. "net.inet.ip.tos". I'd have prefered to use a packet
mangling firewall, but afaik there are none which do that so I'll have to
do it the hard way ;-)

Thanks,
Ashish